Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following Personally Identifiable Information from users who request information from us via the ‘send feedback’ module on our app: email address and name.
Our Use of Personal Information
We use your Personally Identifiable Information to contact you via email about our app and to invite users to participate in usability tests. We also use that information to the extent necessary to enforce our app and website terms of service and to prevent imminent harm to persons or property.We use information gained through cookies and analytics to compile statistical information about the use of our app and website, such as the time users spend at the app and the features they use most often. Those statistics do not include PII.
Face/Hand Tracking Information
- Our apps use face and hand-tracking technology to augment or alter a user's face, hands, or hair for their own use. This data is only used for displaying live, augmented reality, and none of this face tracking data is stored. Data gathered from face/hand tracking will not be used for marketing, advertising, or use-based data mining, by us or by third parties.
- No face tracking/hand data is stored in the app but only used to display live augmented reality.
Our Privacy Commitment
- We don't sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period
- We keep your Personal Information in our business records while you are a User or Customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax or legal purposes.
- We will keep your information safe using encryption or other appropriate security controls.
California Privacy Rights
Under California law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship (1) a list of categories of personal information, such as name, address, e-mail address, and the type of services provided to the User, that a business has disclosed to third parties [including affiliates that are separate legal entities] during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties' direct marketing purposes and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties.
To request the above information please contact us by writing to the address below, or to: email@example.com
We will respond to such requests within 30 days of receipt. Please note that we are only required to respond to each User once per calendar year.
Agreement to policy
By using our app or interacting with an advertisement or page or account on a third-party site, you consent to this Policy, including your consent to our use and disclosure of information about you in the manner described in this Policy. If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices or wish to verify or change the information in our files, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.You may also send mail to us with any comments, or questions at:
2443 Fillmore St #380-9435
San Francisco, CA 94115
Effective Date: 10/1/2021